Even though marijuana is illegal in most countries, there are those that consider it as an acceptable treatment for a variety of diseases like cancer. But despite those patients being prescribed to use medical marijuana, they still have a difficulty in ingesting it.
The good news about patients who can’t ingest marijuana is that there is an alternative way of consuming it. There are several recipes now being made that include marijuana as one of its main ingredients.
Download our FREE Growing Guide!
Want to know more about how to grow marijuana?
How to get bigger yield and when to harvest?
Then download our ebook now!!
If you are one of those people who find it hard to ingest medical marijuana and want to learn how you can incorporate it into your food, here is a guide that you should check out:
- Find a recipe book about baking. Look for a recipe book which includes a step-by-step guide on how to bake your favorite food. These baked foods include cookies, brownies and even bread. The important thing you should keep in mind is that apart from baking, these foods use butter as part of its ingredient.
- Prepare the dish as usual, except for the butter. Prepare the sauce pan and place it on top of the stove then put it into a low fire setting. Put the butter in the pan. It would be ideal to use about a third more of the usual amount of butter because some of it will be lost due to water evaporation.
- Add your marijuana as the butter soon starts to melts. Let the butter fully melt while you are stirring it together. This process will emit some unpleasant smell so it would be ideal to either use your fan or open the windows in your kitchen.
- Allow the butter-marijuana mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes. The heat from the stove will activate the chemical content of the plant which is similar to what happens when you use a vaporizer. And you’re done!
- You can now use this butter mixture for whatever it is that you’re baking. Make sure to mix it in at the right time for your recipe and continue cooking as you normally would.
- Once you are finished in baking the food, allow it to cool and enjoy it slowly. When it is mixed together with a food, the THC and other chemicals in marijuana will take some time before the body can process it. If you are not feeling anything weird by the moment you consume the food, don’t be suddenly surprised by it. Give it a little time and you will soon experience the usual effects that marijuana can provide you with.
- THC is a psychoactive drug so you need to avoid operating machinery after you have consumed marijuana.
- Marijuana works best with sweetened baked goods and that is the reason why brownies still remain on top of the marijuana-food item.
- Avoid using too much marijuana in your food item. Its odor can alter the taste of the food and you will be receiving a higher dose than usual