Anyone who loves to eat has probably heard of butter and the excellent taste it brings out in a certain dish. But, have you heard about cannabutter? No, it’s not canned butter, it’s canna-butter, short for cannabis butter that is!
For chefs and frequent marijuana users out there who want to get the good stuff on their plate, cannabutter is a necessity in your fridge. Cannabutter has the taste of the butter, creamy and salty, with the kick of cannabis. This butter contains the THC extracted from while cooking. If infusing pot on your dish is a frequent scene, then getting this recipe is a must. Let’s get started.
Before cooking, it is best to have everything you need within arm’s reach. This allows you to move quickly in the kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pan
- wooden dpoon
- 1 strainer
- 1 resealable container
For the ingredients, you will need:
- 1 bar of butter
- ¼ oz. finely chopped/grounded cannabis buds
Ready for the steps? If you have everything in front of you, let’s get cookin’!
- Mix the butter and ground marijuana in a heated pan. Make sure to mix them thoroughly and frequently. Let it simmer for an hour or more to extract all the THC in the grounded cannabis. Make sure that the heat is on low to avoid burning the butter.
- Strain the grounded cannabis to release all the juices of the grounded marijuana into the cannabutter. You could have some bits of cannabis in the butter depending on your high.
- Refrigerate and voila! You have the best cannabutter in town!
Mac and Cheese Hooter
Tired of your magic brownie recipe? Try this one out! We have managed to bring the best comfort food up to a higher level of excitement and comfort. The best part is, you can cook it with the cannabutter that’s sitting on your fridge!
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 stick cannabutter
- 4 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup all -purpose flour
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the flour and mix continuously until it’s smooth. Wait until the mixture turns brownish for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Slowly add the milk to the butter-flour mixture while mixing it continuously. Make sure that there are no more lumps in the batter.
- In a heated pan, pour in the mixture and stir it continuously until the sauce thickens to almost a paste. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, cook the elbow macaroni in a mixture of salted water.
- Reheat the saucepan with the creamy sauce. Add in the cheddar cheese and then the pasta. Continue stirring the dish for 3-4 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy your Mac and Cheese Hooter.
With this new recipe up your sleeve, fellows will definitely frequent your apartment not for the ordinary dry magic brownie but for your tasty cannabutter and mac and cheese hooter as well!